Funny Thing

Sunday, September 17, 2006
Posted by Break from Sanity @ 8:35 PM

I have chosen my newest tenant for purely selfish reasons...

She made me laugh.

I enjoy a good laugh. Not a quick smile or a smirk, but a "Oh God Please Stop Your Killing Me" Laugh. The ones where you have to hold your side because you laughed to hard, or your face hurts because of the constant smiling.

Hmmm.....

Perhaps I am laying it on a bit thick, BUT she indeed did make me laugh, and that counts.

My Newest Tenant to come by to Take a Sanity Break is...
Beth at Ramblings of an Undisturbed Mind.

That in itself is part of the charm of why I picked her.
An Undisturbed Mind Taking a Sanity Break. Just something catchy in that.
Plus she make me laugh with posts like:
  • The Man College
Plus more when you go to her sidebar, click on the HUMOR Category.....you won't regret it when you read funnies like:
  • Why I Love Kids
  • Those Dern Hillbillies
  • The Sneeze

And she poses an interesting question for women with:
  • Hell Hath No Fury Like A Woman With Cramps

If your curious as to who she is click on her site, and top right corner click "The ME List". I believe she may need Diana Joy to visit her....since she states at the bottom of her description of her and her life, "I wonder how long this list could go before a shrink contacted me?" (winks)

I believe I may have to add her as a permanent addition to my blogroll. People who can make you smile and laugh are a rare thing.

Unfortunately there could only be one renter this week, and a frog at Pond Perspective just wasn't kissed. Please try again and I will set out a fly or two for dinner and a nice wet lilypad to set you up on.